20th February 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma electronics and communication engineering?

Diploma electronics and communication engg...Could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  5. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  7. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder? -- [New]
  12. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  17. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
12th July 2016, 09:09 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do diploma electronics and communication engineering?

You can do diploma in two ways:

1. If you have completed SSC exam and want admission in diploma ECE then you can just go to any polytechnic government college in your locality and take the admission brochure, after applying online the cap rounds will happen and you will know the college when list is displayed online.

2. If you have done with HSC exam and want to get admitted for diploma then let me tell you that this is not a good option as you will be wasting extra 2 years in education. But, if you are still wiling to take admission then the procedure remains the same for this too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?