1st July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do Hotel management after passing 10th?

i just passed 10. i take arts in 11. i want to do hotel managment is it helpful to me or not i dont want to study maths and science.

16th September 2016, 12:08 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Hotel management after passing 10th?

It is not possible to do Hotel management right after 10th because the minimum qualification required is 12th pass.

One can do hotel management either on 12th basis or after completing your Graduation degree .The duration for Bachelors degree in Hotel Management course would be three to four years and Masters degree in hotel management would range from 18 months to 24 months.

Academic qualification required to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree is 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course for PG degree is graduation degree with at least 45% marks.

The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

The selection process involves of written test followed by a group discussion and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?