i m the student of t.y.b.com
m competing my s.y.b.com
i wont to be ias
so what can i do?????
plz. give me answer as early as u can

24th August 2012, 05:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do IAS after completing SYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m the student of t.y.b.com
m competing my s.y.b.com
i wont to be ias
so what can i do?????
plz. give me answer as early as u can
IAS stands for Indian Administrative services and to become IAS Officer you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

To become IAS officer you have to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination.

Civil Services Examination is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various services like the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Police Service, as well as Group A and Group B Central Services.

This year UPSC Civil services examination was already passed. If you have completed your Graduation then you can apply for this examination next year. The Notification Published in the employment newspaper or in the official UPSC website in the month of February, After notification you have to fill the application form online Only.

You will get limited attempts to cracked this examination and if you failed to cracked this examination within the Given Attempts then you can not apply for this examination again in your career.

--->> For General candidates: 4 Attempts
--->> For OBC Candidates: 7 Attempts
--->> For SC/ST: No Limits

Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for Civil services examination, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The examination is conducted in two stages:

--->> Preliminary examination: Objective with Negative Marking
--->> Main examination.

Those who cracked the Preliminary examination are eligible for Main examination. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and for more details you can visit the official website of UPSC.
24th August 2012, 06:24 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Thumbs up Re: How to do IAS after completing SYB.Com?

dear friend,

To become an IAS officer you have to appear in UPSC Civil Services exam. you can apply for Civil Services exam after completing or while appearing in final year of graduation .

Eligibility Criteria:
1. Graduation in any stream.
2. Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years.

How To Apply?

you can apply for the UPSC exams online on following link:

http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

Good Luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?