5th March 2012, 10:34 PM
sandhyavangala

How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course?

i am 3rd year btech student.i want to do internship in hyderabad.can u please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Where can I get the opportunity for internship while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE? -- [New]
  12. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  13. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  18. How get an internship from L&T?
3rd April 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course?

list out the internships for the summer for b.tech students,who completed the 2nd year...please send details to my email "[email protected]"..
10th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course?

list out the internships for the summer for b.tech ece students,who completed the 23nd year...please send details to my email [email protected]
12th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

please mail me if any details about ECE internship in HYD.. to [email protected]
(I am in 3rd year)
-Thanks in advance
13th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can any one say me the companies offering internship for cse 3'rd year student in hyderabad..
13th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

how do i get internship through public sector organisations like ecil,bhel,ntpc,drdo,etc
16th April 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

can any one say which companies are offering internship at hyderabad for cse 3rd yr students....and how to consult those companies???my mail id:[email protected]
2nd May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i had no basic knowledge can i do any internships in cse?what should i learn efficiently?
2nd May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hiee..this is bhavana..i finished my 3rd year ece and searching for internship programs related to my branch.so please mail me any info related to internships and companies offering them in hyderabad.thank you.mailo [email protected]
5th May 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course?

hello..this is radhika..i finished my 3rd year ece and searching for internship programs related to my branch.so please mail me any info related to internships and companies offering them in hyderabad.thank you.
mail to [email protected]
6th May 2012, 06:29 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Detailed About CDS Examination -

C.D.S.(Combined Defense Service) exam is held twice a year(may and october) for getting into IMA(INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY) in dehradun, NAVAL ACADEMY in goa, air force academy in hyderabad and OFFICERS TRAINING ACADEMY(short service commission, non-technical)in madras.

And To apply for CDS Examination, You Must Have completed Your Graduation degree course from a recognised university and you can apply for these given Posts Like Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.

For the CDS examination candidate age should be
between
For IMA 19 - 24 years
For NA 19 - 22 years
For AFA 19 - 23 years
For OTA 19 - 25 years
For more information on CDSexamination visit
the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in

I wish you all the best for your future.
25th August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Mounika ... doing my 3rd yr in civil branch .... would lik to do take up an intership after completing 3-1 sem ... can it be possiable ?? and would lik to know companies offering intership for civil ... and the process to be followed ....Email ID :[email protected]
13th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
please send u r details to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?