25th January 2011, 10:54 PM
manishroing101

Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?

Is their any opportunity for b.tech student to get internship in India.
if yes, then how and which Indian company provide internship in India.?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  4. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  5. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO?
  7. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  8. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  9. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  14. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  15. Reputed companies which offer Internship for 1 month to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in India? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which Companies offers internship for Networking and Ethical Hacking in India? How can I apply for internship?
31st January 2011, 03:23 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?

yes definitely students after your b tech or while you are studying final year,you can go for summer internship.

companies like BSNL, Wipro,Infosys,Tcs and other companies provide internship.

you have to contact the company before you go for the internship programme.

here are some useful sites for you:

www.internshipprograms.com
www.idealist.org

thank you!!!
1st February 2011, 12:35 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?

Hello friend,
Yes every multinational companies has internship procedure. They provide short duration training to the freshers in the field of engineering.
You have to collect NOC(no objection certificate) from your college and send it to the company along with your CV and request latter. After 15 days you will get the acknowledgment latter from the HR of the company. So in this way you are able to get the internship.
Good luck!!!!!
3rd February 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

internship for ece engineering students for 6th sem
24th February 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How would I be an internship fellow in telecom Industries as if I am a student of BE 1st year.......?
28th February 2011, 09:47 PM
chinudey20

definitely students after your b tech or while you are studying final year,you can go for summer internship.

companies like BSNL, Wipro,Infosys,Tcs and other companies provide internship.
6th March 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am pre final year student of doing my professional course in the information technology s:) i need to do my summer internship:) could u pls suggest me the link of company that offer internships
29th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd yr biomedical engineering student. can i apply for an internship in any company or hospital in india. if yes then how?
30th November 2011, 10:33 PM
tuntunia

Hello friend,
Yes every multinational companies has internship procedure. They provide short duration training to the freshers in the field of engineering.
You have to collect NOC(no objection certificate) from your college and send it to the company along with your CV and request latter. After 15 days you will get the acknowledgment latter from the HR of the company. So in this way you are able to get the internship.
company that provide internship are
BSNL,
Wipro,
Infosys,
Tcs and other companies
13th September 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

how to write a letter to the company askng internship? send me a sample plz [email protected]
15th December 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech civil engineering student. can i get an opportunity for internship in a construction company?
30th October 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

may I know the company which provide internship training for mechanical engineering students in Karnataka,,,, ?
19th July 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

May i know the List of companies providing winter internship for B.tech Mechanical Engineering and also the procedure of apply?
1st September 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to write a letter to company asking internship? send me a sample plz at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?