7th March 2013, 12:07 AM
rambirajdar

How to do internship at MIT Dental College Latur? What is the procedure? I have passed BDS

I have passed b.d.s. From a.c.p.m. Dental college dhule. I want to do

internship at mit's dental college latur. What is procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  5. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  7. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  8. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for internship in government college?
  10. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  11. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  12. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  13. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  14. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  15. How may I get a job of librarian? I have worked in MIT's mediacal college, Latur as an assistant librarian
  16. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  17. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  18. How to change dental college to do internships?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?