12th September 2013, 08:01 PM
ahmed abrar

How to do a job in Railways after completing diploma in ECE

i have complet diploma in ece what i have to do for job in railways

16th November 2015, 12:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job in Railways after completing diploma in ECE

Being a diploma electrical and communication engineering degree holder you have the option of becoming junior engineer in Indian railways.

For the same you will have to clear Railway Recruitment Board examination which is held by different RRBs following a rotation policy under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways.

The basic qualifications which you need to have for appearing in the same examination for the post of junior engineer are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years.Also age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed or must be in the final year of your diploma in engineering degree course with any recognized institute.

Also the same examination includes three stages which are Written examination, Mains & Medical and Personality assessment test ( interview ).

For more updates and details about the same examination you can visit the link www.rrbgov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?