2nd August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E in Biotech after MSc in Biotechnology

Will it be relevant in doing ME in biotech after doing Msc in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  2. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  7. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Future options for life science students?
  10. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Best Biotech placement agencies in bangalore? I am studying MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  18. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
1st October 2015, 12:44 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E in Biotech after MSc in Biotechnology

The best way to do master of technology in biotechnology after master's degree in biotechnology is to appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering conducted by the IIT.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate who has done master's degree in science, bachelor of technology or engineering or master of computer applications can apply for the M.Tech course.

You can visit the official website of IISC Bangalore for online application of GATE 2016.

Yes, it is relevant to do this course after master of science course in biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?