28th January 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib

sir/mem
i hv done b.lib. in 2010-2011. nw i m doing internship n m.a private frm kanpur university. in the next year i want to do m.lib in the next coming session. so here i want to know that should i do m.a private with m.lib regular in the same year or i should take a year gape between two degree......????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
  2. Can I do M.A private in History Subject after doing B.A private from Kanpur University?
  3. Can I take admission in M.Lib course in Nehu after taking B.Lib degree from CMJ
  4. Can i do private Double MA in Kanpur University?
  5. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
  6. What's the expected date of release of MA private forms in Kanpur University?
  7. What is the fee structure to pursue M.A(Private) Economics from Kanpur University?
  8. Can I study Private M.A.(Statistics) in Kanpur University being a B.Com graduate of Lucknow University? -- [New]
  9. When will the MA private forms of Kanpur University be available in market?
  10. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  11. How can I get Kanpur university private forms of MA(2nd year)?
  12. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  13. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  14. How to do M.A(Private) in English stream from Kanpur University?
  15. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  16. Date of sale of admission form for B.A I private in Kanpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of admission for B.A 2nd year private in Kanpur University?
  18. Availability of private forms of B.Com 3rd year for Kanpur University?
18th July 2012, 09:58 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib

the eligibility for Master in librarian science(M.Lib sc) is that the Candidate Should Have Passed Graduation in Bachelor in Librarian science(B Lib Sc) / Bachelor in Library and information science(BLIS).
11th January 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib

how to get job after Blis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?