14th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Ravi111..

Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?

i failed in my 12th exams. i dont have certificates of 11th. what should i do? do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exams? whats difference in private and regular? where and how can i apply for private exmas in delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?
  2. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  3. What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?
  4. Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student?
  5. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  6. Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MA regular course after completing BA (private) with 53%? -- [New]
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  9. Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?
  10. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  12. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  13. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  14. In private schools regular classes are held or we need to study from home?
  15. Can I do 12th private after discontinuing 11th?
  16. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  17. What is required to do internship in private sector banks?
  18. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
18th November 2011, 12:41 AM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?

Dear friend, 11th certificate is required only when you get addmission in 12th standard after
that i think there is no more need of it.
i can not understand your second part of your question "difference in private & regular". Please ask in another way..................good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th November 2011, 04:23 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?

Yes , it is compulsory to submit the 11th class passed certificate for those students who want to get the admission in 12th class as a private candidate.But this condition is applicable for boys student only.A girl student has no need to show its 11th class passed certificate & can get the admission on the basis of its 10th passed marksheet only.

There is a slight difference between the regular & private candidate.Though both are affiliated from the same board in DELHI like CBSE but in the regular mode one has to attend the classes regularly via go to school mode as attendance is compulsory in this mode.But in the private classes one has to attend the classes only on saturday , sundays & on gazetted holidays.So in this way a student will get the full time to concentrate on HIS studies & can also work as a part time job if HE willing to do so.

You can apply for the 12th class in Delhi from "Patrachar Vidyalaya" as a private candidate which is affiliated from CBSE board.

For more details visit to-
http://onlineteachers.co.in/archives/patrachar-vidyalaya-cbse-delhi-admission-form-2011-2012/
21st November 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

im a student of class 11th... i cannot appear in class 11th exams due to some reasons, can i appear in class 12th exams directly as a private candidate or it is aligible only for delhi cbse students??
22nd November 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

im not able to appear in class 11th exams of this year can i appear in class 12th exams directly as a private candidate without passing class 11th?
20th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I know a girl who has passed her Class X examinations. She would like to give her Class XI and Class XII examinations but is now working and so would like to dio it privately through the Patrachar Vidyalaya - when would the forms be available for the 2012-2013 session?
9th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

waht is the difference between regular and private 12th ?
25th April 2012, 11:01 PM
Villainstates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Yes , it is compulsory to submit the 11th class passed certificate for those students who want to get the admission in 12th class as a private candidate.But this condition is applicable for boys student only.A girl student has no need to show its 11th class passed certificate & can get the admission on the basis of its 10th passed marksheet only.

There is a slight difference between the regular & private candidate.Though both are affiliated from the same board in DELHI like CBSE but in the regular mode one has to attend the classes regularly via go to school mode as attendance is compulsory in this mode.But in the private classes one has to attend the classes only on saturday , sundays & on gazetted holidays.So in this way a student will get the full time to concentrate on HIS studies & can also work as a part time job if HE willing to do so.

You can apply for the 12th class in Delhi from "Patrachar Vidyalaya" as a private candidate which is affiliated from CBSE board.

For more details visit to-
http://onlineteachers.co.in/archives/patrachar-vidyalaya-cbse-delhi-admission-form-2011-2012/

Is it difficult to get admission in patrachar vidyalaya?????????
13th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

WHEN ISSUE THE FORM OF CLASS 12TH FROM PATRACHAR VIDYALAYA FOR SESSION 2012-2013?
11th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have pass in class 11th from cbse board but I have not got my 11th certificate due to some problem.Can I apply for class 12th in any board ?
19th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

patrachar vidalaya admission form is available of 1st july 2012 at 10. A.M TO 1:00 PM, in patrachar vidalaya, BL. BLOCK, SHALIMAR BAGAH,NEW DELHI
10th July 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont hv 11th document..............Can I apply for class 12th in patrachar vidyalaya........sir plzz reply me..........
17th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the admission 12th class but i was compartment in sission 2010-2011 in one subject and i does not give the exm the result are failed. it not possible regular class in xi sir can rply me .i have only 12th class registretion card sir help me
29th July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i ve failed in 11th standard . i want t o give a private exam for class 12th from cbse board ?
will i be allowed to give the examination ............................
i've scored gud marks in class 10th (89%)
.. due to some reasons ....
plz tell me a solution to give private exam of cbse board as i dont want to waste my year !
16th March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to applay ias Perlims?which certificates are submit with application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?