9th November 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical engineering through distance after graduating in electrical engineering from PTU?

sir
i m graduate in electrical engg from punjab technical university now i m in govt job i
want to do my M.tech in civil engg or Mechanical engg from any distance university is it possible to do this so please solve my problem

with regards
Rishipal singh sandhu
contact num 08968228212,09888737520
email id :[email protected]

29th September 2017, 04:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical engineering through distance after graduating in electrical engineering from PTU?

Yes, it is possible to pursue Master of Technology in distance mode from universities like Karnataka State Open University, Lovely Professional University etc. But candidates interested to pursue M.Tech in distance must know that distance M.Tech does not enjoy approval of All India of Council for Technical Education.

M.Tech is a technical degree and distance M.Tech are not accepted in government jobs. Instead, you should prepare for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and job candidates have facility of academic leave to pursue any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?