2nd March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP

Sir I have completed my B.Tech (2011) from ECE .Now I want to do M.Tech in computer science through distance.Can I do it ?Are there any difficulties if there is branch change from ECE to computer science?and wht about the job possibilities .?Do companies prefer distance M.Tech?what are the colleges providing M.Tech through disance in andhra pradesh and in India also?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP
  3. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  4. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  7. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  9. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  10. How to do M.Tech after completing B.E?
  11. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  12. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  13. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  14. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  15. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  17. Colleges offering MTech in Information Technology through weekend college or distance education?
  18. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
1st April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP

pls provide information about m.tech in computer science & engg. through distance learning
6th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP

I had Completed my btech in year 2013 currently i m working with software firm now i want to go for higher studies i want to do mba (distance) will it be valuable or not and from which university
14th July 2015, 01:01 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had Completed my btech in year 2013 currently i m working with software firm now i want to go for higher studies i want to do mba (distance) will it be valuable or not and from which university
I can tell you that right now your B.Tech course is more valuable than distance MBA. Even though the distance MBA course provided by Amity university is very popular, companies are not preferring candidates from distance MBA. If you do MBA from popular universities like IIM or XLRI or JBIMS, then chances of getting a job would be much higher. These college campuses are targeted by most IT giants. They tend to take a bulk of candidates from these campuses. If some seats are still left, then only they go to distance education campuses. The only big difference between distance education courses and regular courses is that the later charges huge amount of money from students. Sometimes students are brilliant but cannot afford to provide around 15 lacs of money to the college administrative body. In that case, they take up distance education courses which cost sometimes even less than a lac. Now compare your situation and act accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?