15th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Vasavi collge of engineering?

sir i have qualified gate 2013 , if i do m tech in VASAVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING(HYDERABAD) what amout of stipend i get??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Graduation courses in Astronomy: Admission details, eligibility criteria?
  3. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  5. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  12. When is the b category counselling in vasavi?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Fee structure details for M.Tech admission through GATE?
  15. Last date to apply for B category seats in Vasavi engineering college?
  16. Institutes for Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Can I do MBA or BBA after passing class 12th commerce with Maths?
  18. Can I get a seat in Vasavi engineering after scoring 1695 rank in ECET?
30th September 2016, 08:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Vasavi collge of engineering?

Yes, GATE qualified candidates who pursue Master of Technology from a recognized institute get a stipend. Vasvi college of Engineering is a recognized technical institute affiliated to Osmania University.

As per latest notification by University Grants Commission, candidates who qualify GATE and pursue M.Tech get a stipend of Rs 12,400 per month. In 2014, stipend was increased from Rs 8000 to Rs 12,400 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?