20th April 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do MA and enter into teaching profession? I am doing B.A in economics

Sir/Madam,

I am doing B.A in Economics. I want to do M.A and enter into teaching profession. If it is not happen sahll I do BMS after B.A. Is there any entrance exam.
what is most appropriate. Please advise.

vanita

Related Questions:
  1. How can I enter into teaching profession? I am a BDS doctor
  2. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  3. Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?
  4. which course is better for me between M.Phil and B.Ed after the completion of M.Sc in Computer Science having interest in Teaching Profession?
  5. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  6. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for teaching profession after completing B.E EEE?
  8. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  9. How to enter in IB, CBI, NIA after doing B.A in economics?
  10. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
  11. What is the date of the B.Ed entrance test for Manipur/Imphal? What is the syllabus of B.Ed entrance test?
  12. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  13. How to get a job in teacher posting?
  14. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  15. How to earn while studying B.Com(Hons) along with CA?
  16. Procedure for doing B.Ed in Pune University?
  17. How to do B.Ed course after completing B.A with 49%?
  18. What kind of job would be useful for fast moving world to have a good income and luxurious life style?
18th December 2013, 02:48 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: How to do MA and enter into teaching profession? I am doing B.A in economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I am doing B.A in Economics. I want to do M.A and enter into teaching profession. If it is not happen sahll I do BMS after B.A. Is there any entrance exam.
what is most appropriate. Please advise.

vanita
Dear vinita, i like your dicission. In my point of view after your graduation you can go for IGNOW for MA/PG corses. I think ignou university will help you to achive your goal.Ignou provides entance exam . Thanks, sushri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?