16th July 2012, 06:31 PM
mishra.drvivek

How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta

respected sir,
I am doing post graduation in Swasthvritta ( ayurvedic epidemiology) after BAMS.
i want to do master in public health (MPH) through distance mode.can you plase suggest some college/university offering that through distance and also how to get admission and what is the fee.
thanking you..

Dr. Vivek Kumar Mishra
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  2. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  3. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  6. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  7. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for PGT in UP?
  9. Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)? -- [New]
  10. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  11. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  12. Is the IGNOU B.Tech course approved by AICTE?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in computer in distance mode after finishing Master of Computer Application in Maharashtra?
  14. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  15. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  16. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  17. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  18. Can I do master in public health if I am a physiotherapist?
18th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta

I have completed my MBBS from China. How do i register for PLAb and MLE
13th January 2014, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta

Respected sir,
I completed Bachelor and Master Degree in health education from Nepal. I am working in Distict public health office in Nepal so, I want to study MPH through distance education . What is the procedure? And fee. Thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?