11th October 2014, 08:57 PM
jit80

How to do masters degree in political science? I am a commerce graduate

I m a com graduate I want to Master Degree in pol.sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  4. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  5. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  6. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  7. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  8. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  9. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  10. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  11. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  12. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  13. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
  14. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
16th September 2016, 12:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters degree in political science? I am a commerce graduate

It is necessary to have the paper in subsidiary or main paper in bachelor degree to pursue the course in master degree.

So, if you want to get admission in master of arts in political science you must have political science as subsidiary paper in bachelor paper.

The candidate must have to qualify or fufil the other eligibility to get admission in course as per respective university/college guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?