8th May 2012, 08:35 PM
vaibhavi pardeshi

How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?

i stay in Mumbai
presently i m doing b.sc in microbiology and i m in the 2nd year
i want to do my masters from Singapore
KINDLY EMAIL ME THE BEST UNIVERSITIES THAT PROVIDE THIS CORSE(M.SC IN MICROBIOLOGY) IN SINGAPORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  2. Can I take admission in M.Sc Microbiology in Singapore?
  3. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
  4. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  5. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  6. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  7. Which is the best university available to do masters in engineering in Singapore?
  8. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  9. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  10. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E? -- [New]
  13. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  14. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  15. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  16. Best universities to pursue M.S in Singapore?
  17. Which are the universities providing M.Tech in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?

12th February 2013, 02:51 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?

Hi,
If you wish to do M.Sc. Microbiology from Singapore then, you can choose National University of Singapore.

NUS offers M.Sc. Microbiology course in Singapore and is one of the top universities of Singapore.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc. Microbiology in NUS –

For international students –

Candidate must have completed a relevant bachelor's degree with honours (at least second class).
OR

Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery and the ability to pursue research in the applicant's proposed field of advanced study.

Applicants who have not met the normal admission requirements should accumulate at least two years of relevant working experience at time of application to be considered under the 10 per cent discretionary admission category. At the discretion of the School Admission Committee, additional requirements may be imposed on applicants.

Candidate whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not English must submit TOEFL scores as evidence of their proficiency in the English Language.

The minimum TOEFL score required is 580. Applicants must also submit GRE scores to support their application. A minimum total GRE of 1200 for both Verbal and Quantitative sections and a minimum of 3.5 for Analytical section are recommended

Visit – www.nus.edu.sg

9th March 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?

I want to complete my MSC in microbiology from Singapore.Now I stay in bangladesh and continue my BSC from JUST.I am in 3rd year and GPA upto 2nd year 3.38.
can I take admission in msc microbiology in Singapore??

9th March 2016, 04:42 PM
ifat ara anu

I stay in bangladesh. now I am doing bsc microbiology in jessore university of science and technology bangladesh.my GPA upto 2nd year 3.38.I want to complete my MSC microbiology in Singapore.can I take admission in msc microbiology in Singapore?

26th October 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc.in microbiology from T.U. Nepal, but I want to do my master in microbiology from Singapore, but I have no TOFEL or GRE scores, so how can I get admission there?

19th May 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BCOM IN BANGALORE AND NOW IM PLANNING TO DO MY MBA IN SINGAPORE AND MY FIANCE WANTS TO DO MSC IN MICROBIOLOGY WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES WHICH OFFER BOTH THE DEGREES AND THE CRITERIA

14th August 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi I've completed M.Sc., Microbiology... then what course is available for me in your University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?