1st June 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best university available to do masters in engineering in Singapore?

May u please guide me which is the best university to do the masters in Engineering in Singapore? I would really want to know the information on this soon as I need to start applying for the job as well. So, please provide me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  2. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  3. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  4. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
  5. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  6. How to take admission in masters in engineering abroad?
  7. Will it be worth to pursue Masters in Singapore after B.Tech IT from India?
  8. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  10. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?
  11. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  13. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  15. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  16. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  17. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  18. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best university available to do masters in engineering in Singapore?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, "National University of Singapore" is the best university which offer around 49 post graduate courses in Engineering. Besides this, I am happy to say that this National University of Singapore is ranked 25 in the World ranking. The other best university is "Nanyang Technological University".

>> National University of Singapore
Ph. No: +65 6516 6666
Address: 21 Lower Kend Ridge Road, Singapore-119077
http://www.nus.edu.sg

>> Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ph. No: +65 6791 1744
Address: 50 Nanyang Ave, Singapore-639798
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/home.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?