31st May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do masters of technology in Power Plant from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh? Names of the universities?

i want to do master of techanology in power plant from rajasthan and maday pradesh pleasr giv ename of university and name of colleges

7th September 2016, 03:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to do masters of technology in Power Plant from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh? Names of the universities?

For Masters of Technology in Power Plant course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized University.The minimum percentage required for Masters of Technology in Power Plant in your Bachelor degree is 60%. 55% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 20 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Masters of Technology in Power Plant course. As you want to know name of university and name of colleges for Masters of Technology in Power Plant course here, I am going to tell you the same:

Following is the University or colleges for Masters of Technology in Power Plant course-

SLBS ENGINEERING COLLEGE

JODHPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

Madhya Pradesh Barkatullah University, Bhopal

SHEKHAWATI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. AND TECHNOLOGY

Madhya Pradesh Devi Ahilya University, Indore

ARYA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY

Madhya Pradesh Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar

Dr. Radhakrishnan Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Madhya Pradesh Jiwaji University, Gwalior

MAHARISHI ARVIND INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY

Madhya Pradesh Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur

Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur

Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Government College of Engineering, Kota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?