9th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year, i want to do a job after b.tech & i also want to do M.Tech,but how can i do preparation for GATE exam, because i got only 78.55% in 1st year & 72.67% in 2nd year, & for M.Tech hard labor is must. it is necessary for me to do job after B.Tech ,so i think to do MBA after B.Tech . is it right way for me??? I am confused please suggest me, & if it is right selection of me then how i do preparation for this?? pls suggest.

26th August 2012, 09:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student of b.tech 3rd year, i want to do a job after b.tech & i also want to do M.Tech,but how can i do preparation for GATE exam, because i got only 78.55% in 1st year & 72.67% in 2nd year, & for M.Tech hard labor is must. it is necessary for me to do job after B.Tech ,so i think to do MBA after B.Tech . is it right way for me??? I am confused please suggest me, & if it is right selection of me then how i do preparation for this?? pls suggest.
According to your percentages, you can eligible for Job, MBA entrance exams and GATE. Now you are in 3rd year, If you got a placement in Good Company in your final year in on-campus or off campus. You have to prefer for job first.

We can also do MBA after get a working experience, After got a minimum 2 years or 3 years of working experience and you can earn a money also. You have a another choice, You can do job and pursuing MBA correspondence from Good University /Institute. According my view, If you got any opportunity don’t left that.

If you prepare for MBA Entrance Exams preparation, That preparation also useful for Campus placements but you have to practice those companies model papers only.

If you go for job in your core side, You have to concentrate on your Core Subjects.

You have to start to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability this preparation very useful for you in both ways that is job as well as for MBA Entrance Exams.
26th August 2012, 10:36 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I Think you are really quite confused about what to do after completing B.Tech.

So , my dear i just want to tell you that it totally depends on you because you are the only one who knows you the best .

I Am telling you this because if you want to go further for higher studies then you must choose M.tech and should prepare for the GATE exam also your marks are quite nice so there is no problem with your eligibility on the basis of marks .

But on the other hand if you want to jo for job right after completing your B.Tech in this case you can go for the jobs if you have certain conditions that you require job as quickly as possible . This is generally seen because many students from middle sized families prefer to go for jobs rather than going for higher studies.

So , You have to decide here that which situation suits you the best.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th August 2012, 10:51 PM
suvendum14

Hi,
as per your marks you are eligible for doing MBA,M.TECH and a good job...
As per your marks..i think you are well in studies..
so ..I think If you take M.Tech it will be better choice for you...
after B.Tech two best option for doing post graduation-
M.Tech( if you have studied well in B.Tech)
try for GATE EXAM
or MBA
TRY FOR MAT,XAT,CAT EXAM

After doing any of above courses from...

you will get a good job from a good company..
For GATE you can follw the book of GK publications ..
thank tou..
27th August 2012, 12:17 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if u want to do MBA after B.TECH ,then you have to pass B.TECH for atleast 60% of marks and after that you have to crack the entrance exam of CAT,MAT OR ZAT any one of them

the course of MBA is of 2 year

You have to start to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability for the preparation from 3 year

good luck
27th August 2012, 08:09 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->To get an admission in MBA you can give the following exams :-

* CAT

* MAT

* GMAT etc.

TOP MBA COLLEGES:-

MDI – Management Development Institute
SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIPM – Indian Institute of Planning and Management
SIMSR – KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad
Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA) Chennai
ITM Chennai

-->The recommended books are:-

* Arjun Sharma

* Abhijit Guha

* Nishit Sinha

-->Books for Di :-Nishit Sinha 's Di LR book By Pearson

-->Quantitaive Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams By Guha Abhijit

-->For VERBAL REASONING
:-R S Aggarwal

BOOKS FOR VERBAL ABILITY

Student's companion By Wilfred D.Best

English Plus I.C.S.E For Class 10 By Xavier Pinto

Wren and Martin English Grammar

Word power made easy by NORMAN LEWIS

30 Days to a more powerful vocabulary by welfred Funk and Norman Lewis

Business english and communication by clark

A communicative grammar of english by geoffray leach

English Proficiency IMS india

Verbal Ability by Arjun Sharma

All the best ...go ahead and work hard...

Regards
Guri Kaur
31st August 2012, 12:28 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you are confused to choose you further carrier option but, don't worry i will help you.
as you have given your Graduation percentage then i think you are a brilliant student and you should go for M.Tech or IIT for your Further study.

For that you have to Apply for GATE exam and crack it with good score.

so, start preparing for GATE and Apply crack and Build Bright Future.

All the Best
20th January 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Im 3 yrs diploma holder and i have 3yr working experience
Can i take admission in mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?