18th June 2012, 09:10 PM
atish gadekar

How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

i am in 12 science and i want to do MBA. suggest me the options

19th June 2012, 07:55 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atish gadekar View Post
MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into four Semesters .

To apply for MBA course , you should have a completed bachelor's degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination .

So after completing graduate degree , you can ' apply for MBA course . But after completing bachelor's degree with any desire subject you can apply for MBA course . If you are appearing in the final year of bachelor's degree may also eligible to apply .

To get admission in Master degree course then you should have a appear for MBA entrance examination . The entrance exams are CAT , MAT , XAT , TANCET , FMS , SMAP , GMAT . There is no age limits required for MBA examination .

Top MBA entrance examination are CAT and MAT Examination .

CAT Eligibility :-

~~Completed bachelor's degree with any desire subject of a recognized University .
~~You must secure at least 50% aggregate marks .

MAT Eligibility :-

~~Completed bachelor's degree with any discipline of a recognized University .
~~No percentage bar required .
19th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the CAT, MAT or XAT exam to study MBA.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria to study MBA:-

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration.
19th June 2012, 08:12 PM
cenahlr

hi,
MBA stands master of business administration.
There are many entrance exam for mba for after 12th.
The following are entrance exam for mba;
CAT
Mat
Tancet
Xat
Snap
IIFT
ICET
Many more
19th June 2012, 08:18 PM
shalu1995

hello friend
i would like to explain you this in very simple language that if you are planing for MBA then first you need to complete your graduate then only you can try for MBA for that you have to crack CAT entrance exam which is for MBA

that solve
there are many subjects in MBA for that you need to take all that subjects in graduation also and should complete your graduation with 50% at least

thank you
19th June 2012, 08:36 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you can't do MBA after 12th science.

you should first complete your graduation i.e.BBA.
19th June 2012, 08:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi!!

one can do a course in MBA after GRADUATION.It is a 2 year course divided into 4 semesters.also there are some colleges providing 5 year dual degree courses like BBA+MBA .but one thing is common in all of these and it is the entrance exam .

ENTRANCES

~common admission test
~TANCET
~SNAP
~management aptitude test
~GMAT

etc............

but for these entrances The think required for this entrance is graduation from a recognized university.

since you are a student of 12 science hence you are hence first you need to give entrance for engineering or medical.......

for enginerring the entrances are IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT, Etc....but you need to crack these entrances to get admission in these colleges in B.TECH.

for medical entrance you are required to give the entrances like AIIMS,AFMC,CBSE,PMT Hence first you are required to clear these entrances and get admission in the prestigious colleges.

hence choice is yours you can do MBA after graduation too,also there is a 5 year full time courses available in many colleges and universities...........

hope this helped..............

with regards
roknits
19th June 2012, 08:45 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi!!

one can do a course in MBA after GRADUATION.It is a 2 year course divided into 4 semesters.also there are some colleges providing 5 year dual degree courses like BBA+MBA .but one thing is common in all of these and it is the entrance exam .

ENTRANCES

~common admission test
~TANCET
~SNAP
~management aptitude test
~GMAT

ELIGIBILITY MBA

~~Completed graduation from a recognized University .
~~You must secure a minimum 50% aggregate marks .
~~For some colleges you are required to have CAT SCORE while for others they accept MAT Scores....

etc............

but for these entrances The think required for this entrance is graduation from a recognized university.

since you are a student of 12 science hence you are hence first you need to give entrance for engineering or medical.......

for enginerring the entrances are IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT, Etc....but you need to crack these entrances to get admission in these colleges in B.TECH.

for medical entrance you are required to give the entrances like AIIMS,AFMC,CBSE,PMT Hence first you are required to clear these entrances and get admission in the prestigious colleges.

hence choice is yours you can do MBA after graduation too,also there is a 5 year full time courses available in many colleges and universities...........

hope this helped..............

with regards
roknits
19th June 2012, 11:48 PM
sumit911

Quote:

Hello Friend,

You have a long way to go before achieving your dream: MBA. You need to

concentrate first on your 12th exam for now. But keep dreaming about the

MBA in the background as it will motivate you to strive hard and reach your

goals.

Ok. So first thing first, you need to get a good result in your 12th exam.

After that you need to complete your graduate course. Because for you to be

eligible to appear in the CAT exams, which is THE EXAM you need to clear to

pursue MBA, you need a Bachelors degree from a reconized University

It does not matter which graduate degree you choose. You just need a

graduate degree. So clear it and then you will be eligible to appear in the CAT

exams. You need to prepare very well though as the CAT exams are

considered to be the toughest exams in India. Only 2% of all students

appearing in the CAT exams clear it and are rewarded with a seat in the

coveted IIMs.

20th June 2012, 07:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

dear friend..!!

it is not possible that you get admission into MBA after 12th.

you get a admission into MBA,first you should complete your graduation like in B.TECH or B.B.A.

then after you are eligible for MBA.
21st June 2012, 08:07 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai....

MBA means MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION this is a post graduation course and duration of this course is 2 years and course divided into 4 semesters,graduation is the minimum qualification required for to do MBA course.

The following list shows the eligibility criteria for MBA course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university.

No age limit for to do this course.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

ENTRANCE EXAM FOR TO DO MBA COURSE:

1.CAT

2.MAT

3.GMAT

4.ICET etc....

BEST OF LUCK.....
12th October 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects(in degree course) that better to take before MBA
27th April 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have given 12th exams and i want to do MBA in future.But I am confused between Bsc,BBA and Engineering.What should I choose?If i choose Bsc which side will be better?
28th April 2013, 09:50 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Master of Business Administration then firstly you will require to complete graduation. Since you have completed 12th with Science subjects you can either go for Engineering or Bachelor of Science.

Although there are other courses as well. Perhaps the best option will be BBA course. Bachelor of Business Administration is the graduation course after which you can apply for the MBA.

Since your primary aim is MBA I think BBA will be good option. I will not recommend taking Bachelor of Technology course to do MBA.

After completing BBA you can appear for various entrance exams conducted for the MBA admission. Some examples are:

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

TANCET

SMAP

Your first priority should be Common Admission Test (CAT). It is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management. Scoring good marks in CAT will open possibility of taking admission in IIMs.

The CAT exam is conducted in October. To appear for it you must have graduation degree with 50 percent marks. The Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates require graduation with 45 percent marks to apear for Common Admission Test.

MAT is good alternative for CAT entrance exam. If you are not eligible for Common Admission Test due to low percentage in graduation then you should appear for the Management Aptitude Test.

Although Indian Institutes of Management do not accept MAT, still there are some good colleges to choose from. For MAT you only need to have graduation degree. There is no percentage criteria.
28th April 2013, 09:51 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
MBA is a Post graduation course.
You can only apply for the MBA course after completion of your Graduation.

MBA is a two year course
So first complete your graduatin and than apply for the MBA course

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass
28th April 2013, 09:59 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration which is a 3 years Post Graduation Degree course and can be pursed after completion of Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with or without 50% marks from a recognised University, can apply for MBA course through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc. There is no upper age limit for application to MBA course.

So after 12th Science, you have to complete Graduation in order to be eligible for MBA course.
30th April 2013, 09:49 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

After completing 12th standard you are not eligible for to do MBA.

After completing Graduation you can do the MBA.

MBA stands for Master Business Administration.

MBA course duration is two year.
And it is divided into four semesters.

Eligibility:

Candidate should be Indian.

Candidate should be completed Graduation from any recognized university with any stream.

Some Entrance exam you need min 50% of marks required.

List of Entrance Exams for MBA:

ICET

CAT

MAT

XAT

All the best.
3rd May 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 with science i hv problem in chemistry so what should i do without chemistry after 12science
4th May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, i just wanted to know if i can do my MBA being from science background.
15th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA but I get only 35% in 12th science so what can I do?
15th September 2013, 12:34 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
No can you can't get admission for MBA Course after Completing you're 12th Standard .. Only the candidate who Complete graduation course are eligible to apply for MBA Course.
28th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 10th standard in future I want to go for MBA and my doubt is it essential to take commerce for getting MBA in the future and can I get MBA after taking science in 1?
12th November 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed in entrane exams to go for mba? Wh will be salary? Nd where we will get job? Wh work has we do? Nd can we comple our graduation by doing b.com after 12 science
14th August 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of science class 12th,initially after my 10th I decided to prepare for iit but eventually I ended up believing that was not for me..so m over the thought of preparing for iit..still..i don't have any other idea in my mind about what I should persue after 12th which is really disturbing me and also my studies. It would be a great help if I clear all my confusions.
For your knowledge..let me tell you that I am really passionate towards art sector but have no idea how to make a career out of it.
So please help me out!!!
15th April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am science student with A group and want to MBA by doing BSc and not engineering so can I do ???
7th August 2020, 09:55 PM
deepikapandey9999

See it is not possible to pursue an MBA directly after passing out of class 12th. Your stream holds no significance. You must possess a bachelor's degree(field is not a constraint). Rather if you are extremely interested in business administration and management. Then you should try to crack an exam called IP-MAT which is organised by IIM kanpur every year for the 12th passed,the entrance exam is followed by a PI. But remember that there are only 120 seats only so you will have to work very hard indeed. But the fruit is no less rewarding either. You will get an integrated degree of (BBA+MBA) from one of the most prestigious institute of the country. So good luck for a bright future.
18th October 2021, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

So I am a 11th science student and I feel like medical is ok rn but may turn out too much for me in the future and would not be able to handle it. I am confused to what else career options would be suited for me. And will it be a foolish decision to change career after 12th or should I keep on going? I can't change anything rn coz I am in the middle of 11th grade. Help me guys pls! %uD83D%uDC9C
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?