19th May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from US after completing B.Com?

SIR/MADAM ,
I have completed my B.COM . & now i want to do MBA from U.S or U.Ks universities . & that for kindly can you give me some information about GRE exam. And also eligibility to sit in this exam.

3rd October 2015, 03:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA from US after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MADAM ,
I have completed my B.COM . & now i want to do MBA from U.S or U.Ks universities . & that for kindly can you give me some information about GRE exam. And also eligibility to sit in this exam.
For the MBA in US one has to have 16 years of undergraduate education. It is like 4 years of education after 10+2. So if your qualification is 10+2+3 then you have to join the post graduate programme like M. Com before you apply for the business schools in US.
Many of the universities will ask for work experience of 2 or 3 years for the admission into the masters in business administration in US. But some of them admit students without experience also. Apart from this you have to clear GMAT and TOEFL with good score.
Then you have to choose the university and then apply for the course. You have to apply at least 10 to 15 universities. Some of the universities will give you a scholarship also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?