11th January 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA while working in finance stream?

Hi,
I was working in the finance steam, but now want to switch. I want to do an MBA and ultimately swicth to luxury brand management.
Can you please tell me what schools I should consider for luxury sector.
And what is other option do I have to get in to luxury sector?

13th January 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA while working in finance stream?

Which MBA steam is a better choice for me, after completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
14th March 2013, 04:32 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA while working in finance stream?

In order to FINANCE and HR, in addition, there are number of other streams MBA in international business, e-commerce, information technology, marketing, insurance, banking, and hospitality management

One, MBA HR or financial, as a way to help the individual in his career, may always wonder? I chose a day of specialized MBA in Finance and now the most desirable students, want to make a career in the field of this MBA. Financial expert is in the most favorite thing in the day of the student it is now widely required by the corporate sector. Changes in the global economy has created a fund to the most favorite subjects for the needs of students and employees of the corporate sector.

Increasingly important open-market policy, the number of students of MBA finance has increased significantly. Professional students to search for employment and investment banking, in a variety of industries, such as the stock market is possible. Growth of the Indian stock market also opened the way for students of finance a wide MBA. Stock market gives the range a lot of carriers, such as stock brokers portfolio manager around, adviser equity, and financial experts therefore in progress, has produced a great demand for the MBA stream, such as finance and insurance .

They challenge easily and efficiently, so that it can handle the intellectual work, as required candidates that specialize in this particular field, another demand in the future of the corporate sector is MBA HR. HR is a two-year program, has been provided in almost all universities in India. The main topics are taught in this field is a victory beyond psychology, organizational behavior, performance evaluation, ethics in business, culture, management application, team building, negotiation and counseling.

In HR, the candidate has pursued its expertise, offers a package attractive and profitable rich. This division has grown in all aspects at the stage of progress and to establish the changes in HR MBA by it, to pass through. Management field, in general, in order to survive the balance of any corporate sector are those that require executives (HR) MBA. Human resources is a very important asset of any organization, it is to take care of their needs, is the duty of the executive personnel to happiness.

If you think that the optimal division of labor is not so, I am concerned about. MBA in all fields, has a significance and importance of their own. It depends interest of each candidate, for what qualities they want to make my career in the OPT or all.
14th March 2013, 04:34 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do MBA while working in finance stream?

In order to FINANCE and HR, in addition, there are number of other streams MBA in international business, e-commerce, information technology, marketing, insurance, banking, and hospitality management

One, MBA HR or financial, as a way to help the individual in his career, may always wonder? I chose a day of specialized MBA in Finance and now the most desirable students, want to make a career in the field of this MBA. Financial expert is in the most favorite thing in the day of the student it is now widely required by the corporate sector. Changes in the global economy has created a fund to the most favorite subjects for the needs of students and employees of the corporate sector.

Increasingly important open-market policy, the number of students of MBA finance has increased significantly. Professional students to search for employment and investment banking, in a variety of industries, such as the stock market is possible. Growth of the Indian stock market also opened the way for students of finance a wide MBA. Stock market gives the range a lot of carriers, such as stock brokers portfolio manager around, adviser equity, and financial experts therefore in progress, has produced a great demand for the MBA stream, such as finance and insurance .

They challenge easily and efficiently, so that it can handle the intellectual work, as required candidates that specialize in this particular field, another demand in the future of the corporate sector is MBA HR. HR is a two-year program, has been provided in almost all universities in India. The main topics are taught in this field is a victory beyond psychology, organizational behavior, performance evaluation, ethics in business, culture, management application, team building, negotiation and counseling.

In HR, the candidate has pursued its expertise, offers a package attractive and profitable rich. This division has grown in all aspects at the stage of progress and to establish the changes in HR MBA by it, to pass through. Management field, in general, in order to survive the balance of any corporate sector are those that require executives (HR) MBA. Human resources is a very important asset of any organization, it is to take care of their needs, is the duty of the executive personnel to happiness.

If you think that the optimal division of labor is not so, I am concerned about. MBA in all fields, has a significance and importance of their own. It depends interest of each candidate, for what qualities they want to make my career in the OPT or all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?