28th November 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Details about all India Engineering entrance exam

Please give the details of the All India Engineering enterance exams

Related Questions:
  1. Details about all India Engineering entrance exam
  2. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  3. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  5. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  6. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  7. Is B.Tech computer science after 12th good or not?
  8. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How to enter NIT after diploma course?
  10. Which are the common entrance exams for engineering college admission in India
  11. Details about all the engineering entrances in India?
  12. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  13. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  14. Procedure to apply for CS coaching after 12th?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  16. Is there any different between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and for 12th?
  17. What shall I do after the completion of 12th to become Marine Deck Officer?
  18. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
29th November 2012, 10:39 AM
DASHARD

Default Re: Details about all India Engineering entrance exam

There are many engineering entrance exams conducted for admissions into engineering colleges through out India.

some of the are-

1>IIT-JEE

2>AIEEE

3>MHT-CET

4>WBJEE

5>EAMCET etc..

IIT-JEE(INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM)

this is conducted by IIT-Kanpur every year in April month.
This exam is conducted for admission into the 9 prestigious IIT's and few related top government colleges in India.
this is one of the toughest exam as around 4-5 lac candidate appear for this and there are only 13,000 seats available.

to be eligible for this exam one has to satisfy the following criterion-

>>>Candidate must be a 12th appearing or 12th passed candidate in science stream from a recognized board.
>>>Candidate must have studies physics , chemistry and maths as a subject in 12th.
>>>Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks in 12th and 60% marks in PCM subject.
For OBC candidates the required PCM score in 60%.
For SC/ST candidates the required PCM score in 50%.

AIEEE(ALL INDIAN ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM)

this exam is conducted by CBSE in last week of April every year.
through this exam one can get admission into national institutes of technology(NIT's) and many state colleges throughout India.
to be eligible for this exam the following criterion's are required to be satisfied-

>>>Candidate must be a 12th appearing or 12th passed candidate in science stream from a recognized board.
>>>Candidate must have studies physics , chemistry and maths as a subject in 12th.
>>>Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks in 12th and 50% marks in PCM subject.

Other exams like MHT-CET , EAMCET , WBJEEE are state level exams and through this exam one can get admission in all the colleges in that state.
like MH-CET exam is conducted in Maharashtra and through this exam you can get admission in all the colleges which are in Maharashtra.your MHT-CET score card will not be valid for colleges outside Maharashtra.

good luck
29th November 2012, 12:05 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Details about all India Engineering entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AIEEE i.e All India Engineering entrnace exam is no more available now. You will fine JEE i.e Joint Entrance examination for admission of all NIT's and IIT's for the year 2013.

Eligibility and education qualification will be same as what last year's of IIT and AIEEE.

DOB i.e Date of birth should falls on or after 1988 are only eligible. In Case of SC/ST/PD candidates upper age limits is been relaxed by 5 years i.e who were born on or after 1983 are eligible. Candidates who have passed 12th in 2011 and 2012 are only eligible for JEE 2013.

Candidates who have passed 12th in 2010 and gonna pass in 2014 are not eligible for JEE 2013.Number of Attempts are allowed only 3 times.

Paper Pattern:

JEE Main exam will be of two papers Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Type of questions will of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. This paper you can opt for online and paper pen mode.

Paper II consists of Mathematics Part I objective types, Aptitude Test Part II same objective type and Drawing test Part III consists of questions to test drawing aptitude. This is only paper pen mode. No online mode is available for this.

For Mock test/last year's AIEEE exam click here to download

Click on the attachment/information bulletin to check more on JEE 2013

NOTE: Filling Application Form online last date is 15th of December 012 and Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page at JEE (Main) Secretariat: 26.12.2012 (By Registered/Speed post only)
29th November 2012, 01:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Details about all India Engineering entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

AIEEE Stands for All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam conducted for taking admission in Engineering Stream i.e., BE/B.Tech........

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science with Group-A Subject (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) are eligible for it.....

>> A candidate have to apply online Form and then print it out the conformation Latter and have to send it to the accordance Place with Rs. 250 Demand Draft........

>> Exam is Generally held in April Month....

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
29th November 2012, 01:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE EXAM STANDS FOR SLL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

AIEEE exam stands for all india engineering entrance examination which is conducted by cbse.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspiring candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) or on equivalent exam from a recognized board in India with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category students.

All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE 2012 entrance exam.

The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
For more information,
www.aieee.nic.in
29th November 2012, 05:48 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

AIEEE EXAM STANDS FOR SLL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

AIEEE exam stands for all india engineering entrance examination which is conducted by cbse.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspiring candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) or on equivalent exam from a recognized board in India with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category students.

All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE 2012 entrance exam.

The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
For more information,
www.aieee.nic.in

ALL THE BEST.
5th February 2013, 06:10 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Details about all India Engineering entrance exam

1.EAMCET

2.WBJEE

3.MHT-CET

4.AIEEE

5.IIT-JEE

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th March 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

May I Know about the Engineering colleges under aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?