15th August 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA without CAT? I am doing B.Com final year

Sir myself doing b.com final year.but I am much worried about my future study and m totally confused. So plz let me know wheather I can get one of the good college for mba in banglore or in india

4th October 2015, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA without CAT? I am doing B.Com final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir myself doing b.com final year.but I am much worried about my future study and m totally confused. So plz let me know wheather I can get one of the good college for mba in banglore or in india
Yes, you can get admission for MBA without CAT exam. But, there is no possibility for you to get direct MBA admission through regular mode. it is necessary that you must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or MBA entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT. There are so many universities in Bangalore accept the national level MBA entrance exam score. So, I suggest you to qualify in the entrance exam in order to get admission for MBA course in reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?