24th November 2012, 11:08 PM
podila abhinav

How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada

i am basically from ece branch and i am interested to do MS in aerospace engineering in US or CANADA suggest me the best universities

Related Questions:
  1. Any problem in doing MS Aerospace from US or Canada after Mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  3. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  4. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  5. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  6. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  7. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after doing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  12. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  13. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  14. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  16. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  17. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  18. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
15th October 2017, 07:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada

To be eligible to pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering course in US or Canada, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Aerospace Engineering or related stream from a Government recognised university. Some universities allows other Bachelor's degree course candidates to opt for Aerospace Engineering course but, need to pursue few extra subjects. You have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS in Aerospace Engineering course in US or Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?