13th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Chemistry course in Central University? Last date of application and the syllabus?

details of msc chemistry in central university, syllabus nd laste date for application

Related Questions:
9th January 2012, 06:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc Chemistry course in Central University? Last date of application and the syllabus?

Your query is lacking information regarding place like in which central university you want to pursue as there are many central universities.To pursue M.sc in chemistry you have to hold a graduate degree with good persentage from a recognised college, admissions are based on Common Entrance Examination which generally begins in the month of May.
1st May 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Chemistry course in Central University? Last date of application and the syllabus?

Hi i m Aquib i want to do M.sc chemistry in hydrabad central university so i need some information regarding the CET examination my email id is [email protected]
16th May 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for msc chemisry in kakatiya university & hyderabad central university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?