6th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year

i m the student of bsc(hsc)3year. and get 75% marks in bsc. after b sc i want to do msc in food$nutrition. so what is the suitable colleges for me in india.

10th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year

in which college can i consider mah self as a student of msc(fn) vd 63% in graduation...
19th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year

Sir mai saurabh kumar b.sc 5 sem me hu, mujhe m.sc ag direct admission ke college ki list bhej do.
28th June 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF Bsc 2 YEAR...MY SUBJECTS ARE BOTANY ZOOLOGY CHEMISTRY... IF I GRADUATE FROM BSC ZOOLOGY BOTANY ONLY...AM I ELLIGIBLE FOR MSC FOOD AND NUTRITION...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?