30th August 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in food tech? What entrance exams I have to appear for?

I want to do msc in food tech
What are the entrance exams and how much is the eligibilty? Which coleges in mumbai and pune offers this course wuth placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  2. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  3. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus of the entrance test for Food Tech? What should I do, M.Tech in Biotech or FoodTech?
  5. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc food chemistry and processing? what is the scope of this course?
  6. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after doing MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  8. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  9. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  10. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about MSc Food Tech Courses? Fee structure of it?
  12. Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?
  13. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  14. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  15. How to do MSc Food Technology? What is the syllabus of the entrance?
  16. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  18. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
7th June 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in food tech? What entrance exams I have to appear for?

I want to do msc in food tech
What are the entrance exams and how much is the eligibilty? Which coleges in mumbai and pune offers this course wuth placements?
23rd January 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in food tech? What entrance exams I have to appear for?

pls tell me top collage of M.sc food science and nutrition and also tell me admission process for top collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?