7th August 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc from IILM from NET exam and PGT teacher in government school

I want to do MSc From IILM Uni sikkim this MSc is valid for NET exam and Pgt teacher in govt school

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  2. Which IILM is better between IILM-GSM, IIML-CMS, IILM-Lodhi Road or IILM Gurgaon?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  5. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School? -- [New]
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  7. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  8. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  9. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  10. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  12. Can I apply for IPS Exam being a Government School Teacher?
  13. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  14. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  15. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  16. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  18. Do we get stipend for MBA? Procedure for getting a stipend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?