9th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Priyodutt sharma

How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University

Good morning sir
i am pursuing bachelor of mass comm from krukshetra university. i m in final year.i have fifty percent marks in second year or 4th sem/3rd sem and i want to do msc in journalism from govt university.i belong to middle family thats why i also want to earn money with my master degree.plz give me solution
thanks
PRIYODUTT SHARMA

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  5. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  6. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  9. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  10. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  11. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  12. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
  13. Career oriented courses for Arts student?
  14. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  15. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  17. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  18. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
9th March 2014, 12:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University

The current generation is inclined towards the media sector especially after the media boom in print as well as electronic segments. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually. Some institutes also offers scholarship to the best students. You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?