21st June 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do my M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing?

Hi Good morning. I am studying b.tech 4th year (IT-branch). I am intrested in Mathematics.
I would like to do my m.tech in "Industrial mathematics and scientific computing".
how will be future if i take this course?Is this helpful to my carrer or is it better to take my core subject in m.tech?
if i take this course in m.tech,it will comes under department of mathematics. In gate exam in which subject (ma/cs) i should attempt my exam?
Please give me u r valuable suggestions.....

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  2. What can I do after BSc Maths?
  3. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. What should be taken after completing BSc Maths?
  6. Institute of Mathematics and Applications B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics and Computing Entrance Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  8. What type of job can I get after doing chemistry hons from Kirorimal College?
  9. Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?
  10. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  11. How to join MS computer jobs in India? I am doing integrated MS Mathematics and Computing in India
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. Is M.Sc in Mathematics equivalent to M.Sc in Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications? NET and PhD can be done after that? Which one is better to opt for?
  15. Important topics for seminar in Computer science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  17. Previous year question papers for scientific assistant (mathematics) in ISRO -- [New]
  18. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
30th March 2015, 01:08 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do my M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing?

Once you completed your B.tech you can also apply for the M.tech which is Master in Any stream or field for that you have to qualify in the GATE which is the aptitude test for the admission in Master course in technical education after B.tech after you qualify for this exam you can go for the online counselling and as you have scored in GATE exam you will get a seat in any collage in IIT( Indian institute of technology), NIT(National institute of technology) or in any other University or collages offers this course after it you have to reserve your sear by fulfilling the all the documents and fee criteria of that collage or institution.

Collage or Universities that offers this course are-

IIT ( Indian institute of technology) , Varanasi
Uttar Pradesh

Kuvempu University, Janasahyadri
Karnataka

Nowrosjee wadia collage, V.K. jog path Pune
Maharashtra

Ergusson collage, Pune
Maharashtra

Acharya institute of technology, Bangalore
Karnataka

Indian institute of technology, Kanpur

Indian institute of technology, Guwahati

Indian institute of technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?