11th May 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time engineering course after completing MBA degree?

I have completed MBA degree and i want to do part time engineering course in chennai pl confirm the college offering the part time engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  3. Which masters degree should I do in US after completing B.Com with 45%? Should I do MBA(Part Time) in IGNOU?
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  5. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  6. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  8. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  9. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  10. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best short term part time courses for MBA student? Can I do AutoCad course?
  12. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  13. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
  14. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  15. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
12th September 2017, 05:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time engineering course after completing MBA degree?

First thing I would like to let you know that B.Tech course is not available in part time and the duration of same course is four years ( or three years in case of lateral entry after diploma in Engineering ).

Also B.tech degree pursued in distance mode is not valid for pursuing any higher studies degree course or any government jobs.

So if you are really interested in pursuing B.Tech degree course then for that you will have to start from its first year and for admission in any top engineering colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like State CET/EEE, JEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?