17th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time LLB course? List of part time colleges offering in Hyderabad

i want to do part time LLB course,so ineed part time colleges which are offering in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  2. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  3. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  4. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  7. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance? -- [New]
  8. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  9. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  10. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  11. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  12. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  13. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Mechanical? I have completed B.Tech
  14. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  15. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  16. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  17. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  18. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
27th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time LLB course? List of part time colleges offering in Hyderabad

sir/madam,
i have completed my b.tech with 70%..can i do m.tech and llb simultaiouslly
at a time..bec i love both the subjects
if possible pls give details
5th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time LLB course? List of part time colleges offering in Hyderabad

how to do part time LLb in bangalore,karnataka.kindly help me.
[email protected]
10th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want do my llb course part time, I am a graduate in Science from Loyola college. working as hospital manager
28th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do llb i had finshed my b.com with 58% but i have arrer in tamil so i have dout so pls answer me sir... [email protected]
9th July 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam.
am completed in B.E(cse).i want to do llb course part time sir,bt chennai area sir/madam please help me dear sir/madam.
dear sir/madam my mail id [email protected] details send me my mail id sir.
14th November 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hello gentle advisor
kindly help me to have llb degre in part time at a reputed approoved college.
29th November 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am an MBA (HR) having 15 years of industry experience. I am keen for LLB course evening or part time. Can someone suggest if any such law college details to my mail id: [email protected]

Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?