8th June 2012, 01:38 PM
routkrutibas

How to do regular B.Ed course after passing B.Com with 51% aggregate?

I am a B.com graduate with 51% in agrigate.I want to do regular B.ed course in orissa .Can I do this course & can I do service in orissa?

5th August 2012, 02:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do regular B.Ed course after passing B.Com with 51% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by routkrutibas View Post
I am a B.com graduate with 51% in agrigate.I want to do regular B.ed course in orissa .Can I do this course & can I do service in orissa?

If you are seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] through regular mode from any of the recognized Institutions, you must hold a Bachelors degree or /and Masters degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the regular program is either through entrance examinations or on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations, whatever be the admission criteria of the concerned Institution. The duration of the program is one academic year.

Following are the list of affiliated Institutes of Universities offering B.Ed program in Orrisa and are approved by the NCTE:

Utkal University
  • Radhanath Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Cuttack, Orissa
  • Dibakar Patnaik Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Berhampur, Ganjam, Orissa
  • Dr. Parsuram Mishra Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Sambalpur, Orissa
  • Nalini Devi Womens’ College of Teacher Education, Kharvela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
  • Naba Krushna Choudhury College of Teacher Education, Angul, Orissa
Berhampur University
  • DAV College of Teacher Education, Koraput, Orissa
  • Kabi Samrat Upendra Bhanja College of Teacher Education, Bhanjanagar, Ganjam, Orissa
Sambalpur University
  • College of Teacher Education Balangir, Orissa
  • Kalahandi Training College, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, Orissa
For detail information one must refer to the official website of the University of concern.
8th May 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do regular B.Ed course after passing B.Com with 51% aggregate?

can i join in B.Ed course in orissa after complete my bcom in ravenshaw university. sir plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?