15th May 2011, 07:40 PM
ameena tabbassum

Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?

does the regular course and correspondence course values the same ?
i have just completed my XII with physics ,chemistry and maths and wanted to do B. tech
Which is better for B tech regular or correspondence ?

Related Questions:
  1. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  2. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  3. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  4. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  5. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  6. Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time?
  7. Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence? -- [New]
  9. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  10. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  11. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  12. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  13. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%
  15. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  16. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having secured 47% in Graduation?
  18. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
6th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?

does corsspondance course have equal value like regular
13th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?

i have scored 71% in12 from cbse can i get admission in mcm dav colllage?
24th July 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
7th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

tell me become b.com with correspondence is good for my future?
thanking you
ISHITA YAGNIK
10th April 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Differance between b.com regular and correspondense
23rd April 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Does regular and correspondence course has the same value in MNC? Which is better between M.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
20th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, does b.com in correspondence has value? Please tel me
31st July 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for doing ms in cs after completing bsc.cs.how can i apply for correspondance course.ms corres help me to get a job.pls clear my doubts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?