29th May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do SET exam in Accounts? Books to be preferred?

i have given m.com part I exam and i want to do set exam in Accounts i want to know which book to prefer

6th September 2016, 09:06 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do SET exam in Accounts? Books to be preferred?

SET stands for State Eligibility Test. Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. For this exam candidate must have passed the Master Degree with the recognized university. The minimum percentage required for State Eligibility Test in your Master Degree is 50%.

Following is the books to be preferred:

SET Commerce Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board

NET/SET Lectureship Exam (Paper-1 Compulsory) [Paperback]
GKP (Author)

Trueman's UGC SET State Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Commerce 1st Edition
Author: Parveen Kataria

UGC NET/ SET PAPER-I 1st Edition
Author: TMH
14th October 2016, 05:35 PM
Navneet patyal

Exclamation Re: How to do SET exam in Accounts? Books to be preferred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have given m.com part I exam and i want to do set exam in Accounts i want to know which book to prefer

SET is defined as the State Eligibility Test. You can appear after your post graduation. You should have a Master degree from the recognized university. The minimum percentage required to crack the SET ( State Eligibility Test) is 60%. You can also prefer any coaching center for this exam, which will help you more. If you want to self study then, its also a good idea.

There are following books that you can prefer.

UGC NET/ SET paper-1st Edition.
Author: TMH

This is a good one. It contain the Exam syllabus and paper sets. You can start preparation from it. Paper set will help you to complete your syllabus fast. I contain all the topics and all question paper.

Trueman's UGC/SET State Eligibility Test Commerce 1st Edition.
Author: Parveen Kataria.

This is also good one for the State Eligibility Test. You will see every topic in details.

SET Commerce Previous paper ( Fully Solved) 1st Edition. BY RPH Editorial Board.

NET/SET Lectureship Exam ( Paper-1 Compulsory). BY GKP

You can choose one of them. These are are best for the NET/SET exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?