19th February 2017, 08:44 PM
ashoksable

How to do training from DRDO after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? When should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma in Mechanical engineering and after it want to do training from DRDO. What should I do for it? When should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in DRDO for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  5. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to apply for diploma mechanical
  8. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for DRDO CEPTAM if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  11. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO and other government jobs being a vocational stream holder?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma?
  16. List of the books for diploma in mechanical engineering for DRDO?
  17. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get job in DRDO being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
25th July 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training from DRDO after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? When should I apply for it?

I'm studying diploma mechanical. I want to take industrial training in drdl .how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?