29th December 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How do you apply for colleges of Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue after 12th? Documents to be submitted?

How do you apply for colleges of Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue after 12th? What are the documents to be submitted? Can you do it online? How will you apply for colleges beyond your state?

29th December 2015, 11:14 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How do you apply for colleges of Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue after 12th? Documents to be submitted?

After your 12th you can go for the course according to your stream like if you are done your intermediate with Arts than you can go for these:
1) B.A.
2) Diploma Course
3) BCA

And if you pursue your 12th with Science subjects than you can go for these:
1) B.Tech
2) Diploma
3) B.Sc
and you can also go for the Arts courses. To getting admission in top colleges and universities you can apply for the AIEEE or JEE Mains Exam.

And if you are pursue your 12th with commerce than you can go for:
1) B.Com
2) BCA
And also all other Arts courses.

And if you are pursue your 12th with Biology subject than you can choose:
1) B.Sc
2) MBBS
3) B.Pharmacy
4) Dental
5) Veterinary
For admission in good colleges and universities you can apply for the AIPMT exam.

To getting seat in any college you have to be submit these documents:
1) Your Score Card of 10th class
2) 12th Class Score Card
3) Character Certificate issued from School
4) Migration Certificate
29th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: How do you apply for colleges of Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue after 12th? Documents to be submitted?

After completing 12th with Science subjects you can get admission in B.Tech, B.Sc etc.

After 12th in Arts you can apply for B.A that is Bachelors in Arts.

After 12th in commerce you can do Bachelors in commerce.

How to apply ?

Every college has some rules to apply. Some ask for online registration and some ask for offline registration. So first choose your subjects and after that select best colleges for your course and after that check the procedure of admission.

Some colleges gives direct entry and some ask for competitive examination for admission.

Documents required-

1>> 12th certificates
2>> Id Proof
3>> No objection Certificate
4>> Character Certificate
5>> Result card of competitive exam if asked
31st December 2015, 10:42 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

If you studied in 12th in science stream then you can apply for B.tech,B.SC,BMS,BDS & MBBS.

If you studied in commerce stream then you can apply for B.com,BBA,CA & CS.

If you studied in arts stream then you can apply for B.A.

Procedure to apply:-

Some colleges considered candidates on the basis of entrance exam & some were take direct admission on the basis of 12th marks.

Documents mandatory:-

10th,12th certificate

ID proof

Character certificate

Migration certificate

Score card of entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?