25th November 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How an Electronics & Communication engineer can get a job in good company?

Actually i am an EC ENGINEER and i wants to join one good company. So tell me that how do i get a good job?

25th November 2015, 09:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How an Electronics & Communication engineer can get a job in good company?

It is good that you have completed your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and looking for job opportunities. There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of ECE course in state government, central government and in private sector as well.

Only thing is that you will have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria and perform well in the selection rounds.

If you want to join in Core companies, then you can apply for jobs for the following Public sector companies.

-Indian Space Research Organization
-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
-Steel Authority of India Ltd
-Indian Oil Corporation
-Bharat Electronics Ltd. etc.

Now a days, many of the public sector companies are recruiting the candidates on the basis of GATE score and by conducting couple of rounds like Group Discussion and Interview.

You did not mention whether you have gone through GATE Exam or not. If you did not appear for GATE, please prepare for GATE Exam and get qualified.

Once you get a job in any of the public sector company, you will get good salary and you don't need to look back. Your career will be fruitful.

Other than these PSU's, you can also apply for jobs in various private sector companies like
-NOKIA
-LG
-RELIANCE etc.

In order to know the job opportunities in these companies, just refer the official websites of these companies.

You can also apply for IES Exam to join Engineering Services of India which is equivalent to IAS or IPS. In addition to these, you will be having job opportunities in Railways, AAI etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?