2nd February 2018, 02:55 PM
Kaanjana

How a female can apply for Indian Navy having passed 12th from Science stream and currently in BBA final year?

I'm a BBA final year student and passed out Higher Secondary with Science stream with Maths as one of the major subjects ans scored 85%. How can apply in Indian Navy? I'm a female candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?
  4. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Navy if studying 12th Science?
  6. Can I go for BBA course after completion of 12th with science and 59 percentage marks?
  7. Can females apply for Indian Navy after B.Com degree? -- [New]
  8. In which month can a B.Tech final year female(SC) student apply for Indian Navy? In which month is the exam held?
  9. How can I apply for Indian navy after class 12th?
  10. Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy being a candidate having passed 12th class in Science stream with 56% in Physics and Mathematics and with an age of 17 years?
  12. Can i be eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with science stream with 45%?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after scoring 56% in Physics and Maths in 12th science?
  15. How a female can join India Navy after 12th?
  16. Can I join Indian Navy along with Graduation if completed 12th Commerce?
  17. Can I apply for BBA being a Sanskrit university student?
  18. Choice of stream in BBA for 12th student?
10th February 2018, 06:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a female can apply for Indian Navy having passed 12th from Science stream and currently in BBA final year?

First thing I would like to let you know that female candidates can join Indian Navy ( i.e; Naval Academy ) only through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination held by UPSC.

Further, for joining Naval Academy the minimum educational qualification required is Bachelor of Engineering(B.E.)/Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) from a recognized university.

So it is quite evident from above facts that being a female candidate and pursuing BBA degree course you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?