17th April 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to find out NDA examination centre with the help of Registration ID?

I got no message about NDA centre. I got only REGISTERATION ID. Sir please help me. Soon is my paper and I don't know where. Sir help me please as I don't want to skip my chance. Please Sir do something

17th April 2016, 05:33 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How to find out NDA examination centre with the help of Registration ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got no message about NDA centre. I got only REGISTERATION ID. Sir please help me. Soon is my paper and I don't know where. Sir help me please as I don't want to skip my chance. Please Sir do something
If you have registration ID then you should go to the website of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) which is www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link related to admit card of NDA examination.
>>> After completing few steps you will be able to download your admit card which will also mention the venue of test.
18th April 2016, 12:18 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to find out NDA examination centre with the help of Registration ID?

You need to keep your registration ID safe with out losing it,will get too know your Examination center in the admit card which will be given later.In order to get the admit card or download the admit card you need to have your registration ID.

So keep your registration ID safe in order to get the Admit card and in the admit card you will be finding your examination center.
18th April 2016, 12:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find out NDA examination centre with the help of Registration ID?

Sorry, to inform you that the NDA I 2016 examination is conducted on 17th April (today). So, if you have not appeared in examination, you have missed it.

But, if you want to get the information about the examination center you can get it by getting the admit card. You can download the admit card from official website of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in by giving the required information.

So, you have to wait now for the next NDA II examination.
18th April 2016, 02:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With the help of Registration ID you will be able to get your examination center, each and every details will be written on your admit card. So, no need to panic. You will get the admit card for the exam at your home by post. Incase if you have fail to receive your admit card by post then you have to visit the official page and get the print out copy of admit card by yourself only.

Here is the link of official page for NDA examination : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?