11th November 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get 95+ marks? How to prepare for it?

How to get 95+ marks? How to prepare can we guess the questio paper of this year

16th April 2013, 06:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get 95+ marks? How to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get 95+ marks? How to prepare can we guess the questio paper of this year
Hi

I am really sorry to say but your query is not complete. Though you have talked about your desire to get more than 95% in whatever exam you are planning to give, however unless you give us complete details about what are you doing, what are you studying, what is your stream and of course what exam are you talking about, ONLY then would you be able to get help from here.

Still I would say that there are a few tips which I would give you if you want to taste success in any of the exam that you are talking about -

1. Please do not try to guess any question paper as it spoils all the fun. You have to be prepared to face any and every question and then when you get the question paper and you realize that you know the answers, then that feeling would be awesome.

2. Study hard and be prepared. Also know what you have to study before you attempt the exam.

3. Be away from distractions and so this would increase your focus in your subject.

4. Be honest and true to yourself. If you want to score good marks, then please do not adopt fake means or do malpractice. Because maybe for that instance you might win or get good marks, but knowledge wise you would be zero forever.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
1st March 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get 95 marks? How to prepare for it?

Plzz frnz help me I scld score 90 in annual exam but there is no concentration 1ly plzzzz tell me frnz wt to do
14th March 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get 95 marks? How to prepare for it?

My father and mother was forced me because they graduate marks in SSLC exam.
How can i get?.
In my school i get only 391 upto 419 there was a problem in marks .
They said you have to score 490 above .
How is this possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?