3rd October 2012, 05:55 PM
rufi70

How to get above 90% marks in IP and English?

how to get above 90 marks in ip and english?...Could u please give to me the list

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  2. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English -- [New]
  3. How to do preparation for English Paper? How much marks are necessary?
  4. How to do Ph.D English? I have scored 51% marks in M.A
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.A English after scoring 48% marks in B.A?
  6. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MA in English having 74 marks in English during my graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  10. Delhi Police Constable Model test papers? What is the new pattern?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D in English from DU or Jamia Milia? I have done MA in English with 53% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for SSB for ORA after scoring 55% marks in GS and 30% marks in English
  13. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  14. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of PO?
  16. How may I join M.Phil program in English in any UGC recognized university of Uttarakhand after my MA in English with 54% marks?
  17. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  18. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
29th August 2015, 05:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get above 90% marks in IP and English?

You need to follow the given below suggestions in order to score more than 90 marks in English and IP.

1. First of all go through the whole syllabus and write it down in front of your study table.

2. Buy a reference and core book of both the subjects and study each and every subject understanding the lessons of it, just do not mug up the chapters, try to understand the ideas behind it.

3. Practice the exercise questions and write it in your words. In the same way finish the whole syllabus.

4. Before examinations, practice sets of questions asked in previous year exams and write them in neat and clean manner.

5. Avoid grammatical mistakes and practice as much as possible, you will be able to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?