3rd October 2012, 02:38 PM
karthim02

How to work as a lecturer in college after joining in B.Lis in Annamalai University

Dear all

I have joined my B.Lis in ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, I like to work as a lecturer in College, I knew the net exam by this website. Can you help me, how Do I start my preparation for NET EXAM from my B.Lis degree? Is it a right time to start preparation or not? give me your suggestions,

thank you,

Karthi, Tamil Nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing B.Com with 40%? I have also done BLIS from Annamalai university with 50%
  2. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer? -- [New]
  3. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  4. Fee structure of degree course of BLIS? Any study center in Ludhiana?
  5. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  7. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  8. Starting salary as a Librarian in India for BLIS degree holder?
  9. BLIS can be done in Secunderabad?
  10. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  11. Is the BLIS course offered by VMU Salem approved by UGC?
  12. Can I become a lecturer after completing MBA from Sikkim Manipal or Annamalai University in distance mode
  13. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  14. When admission will open for upcoming session in GINOU for BLIS course?
  15. How to take admission in DEC for BLIS in Vinayak Mission University
  16. MLIS can be done through distance mode without BLIS? Is MLIS enough to get Librarian job?
  17. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  18. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?
29th August 2015, 05:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work as a lecturer in college after joining in B.Lis in Annamalai University

Yes, it is right time to start preparation for the National Eligibility test conducted by University Grants Commission for the lectureship in different government colleges. It is tough exam and appropriate preparation is required to appear for this exam and crack it.

You must score at least 55% percentage in master's degree to be eligible for the National Eligibility test because a candidate must have minimum percentage of 55% to be eligible for the NET exam.

There is no upper age limit for the NET examination. You can also visit the official website of NET for any more details, www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?