2nd April 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th standard in Army school?

sir, i like to indian army. A army officer is my dream ambition. So i want stady to army or navyschool in 11th standard. Please sent the admission deatils. Pleace sir. 7736230905 this my number please infome sir.

18th June 2014, 07:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard in Army school?

First of all, you can get admission in Army School provided you are son/daughter of defence personnel. You need to score the minimum required marks to meet the eligibility factor. Besides, you don’t need to study in the Army/Navy schools to get into the Indian Army. After completing class 12, you need write the NDA entrance test. You can join National Defence Academy after you complete class 12. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
20th June 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

My son want to be a officer in Indian air force and presently he is studying in std 10th. Now what action to be taken by me to complete his dream?
4th June 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get admission in 11th standard in Army school?

Respected sir,
I want to go in army school.To be an indian air force officer is my ambition. I want to do something for my country, will I get admission in armu school in 11th std. Please inform me sir in this no. 8347765570/9879585570/7043315570
Thqnk you
10th December 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is in std. 9 he wants to an army officer . I want him to join Army school to get into Army . Are you preparing the stundents for NDA entrance exam? If so I would like to know the admission procedure. Thanks
4th February 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class XI studying in DPS Bhagalpur and I want to take transfer to another CBSE school for class XII. I have good marks in Xth and XIth. So no issue of marks
4th October 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to get admission in 11th standard in Army school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I want to go in army school.To be an indian air force officer is my ambition. I want to do something for my country, will I get admission in armu school in 11th std. Please inform me sir in this no. 8347765570/9879585570/7043315570
Thqnk you
Pls check the newspapers regularly you will find advertisement from the UPSC..giving you details of the NDA exams and age etc.....pls fill it up and send and they will keep you posted for date and place of exam...once you clear it you will get a call to attend the SSB..once you are through you join the NDA in 4 years. Next option is if you are a NCC "C" Certificate holder you get to go to SSB directly...3rd option is after graduation you can apply for OTA Madras and join the defence too....
7th May 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

My son had passed class X from mizoram board of school education published on last week at distinction getting letters in all subjects. He is interested to join nda. Could you please tell me a way how to join it and also course fees. Admission process and the nearest training place from mizoram
2nd February 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to go in air force she is in 10th and want to join army school r there any girls army school then what is the procedure to get admission?
12th February 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join sainik school after my 10 this year sir plz tell me if I can join or not in 11 th class this year ....sir please reply looking forward for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?