2nd April 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in 11th in order to study Travel and Tourism Management?

Hello, I am interested to study Travel and Tourism Management in future. I am a student of 10th standard and just given my Board exam. I am waiting for my result. So, I want to know which stream I should take in 11th standard for this?

12th February 2020, 12:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in 11th in order to study Travel and Tourism Management?

After passing (10+2) in any stream, You can pursue bachelor's or diploma course in specialization of travel and tourism. After bachelor's degree, you can also pursue master's course in travel and tourism. So, you can choose any stream at (10+2) level to study further in travel and tourism specialization after (10+2).

Courses In Travel and Tourism

Diploma Courses
- Diploma In Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma In Hospitality and Travel Management
- Diploma In Tourism Studies
- Diploma In Tourist Guide
- Diploma In Tourism and Ticketing

Bachelor's Courses
- B.A (Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- B.A (Tourism Studies)
- B.Sc (Travel and Tourism Management)
- BBA (Travel and Tourism Management)
- BBA (Air Travel Management)
- Bachelor's of Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor's of Tourism Administration
- B.Com (Travel and Tourism Management)

Master's Courses
- Master of Tourism Administration
- Master of Travel Administration
- MBA (Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- PG Diploma In Travel and Tourism Management
- MBA (Travel and Hospitality Management)

Career Prospects
After completion of education in travel and tourism field, you will have employment opportunities in government as well as private sectors. In government sector, you may get job in tourism boad, tourist information offices, government run hotels, airlines and transportation offices etc. In private sector, you may get job in travel agencies, tour operator companies, airlines, travel consultancies, hotels, resorts, cruise etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?