1st March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission to 2nd year of Engineering course without doing Polytechnic Diploma?

How to get admission in 2 year of engineering with out doing polytechnic diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry from one Diploma stream to another?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  3. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  4. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  6. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  7. How to get admission to 2nd year of Engineering course without doing Polytechnic Diploma?
  8. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  9. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  13. Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?
  14. Which Colleges I can join Polytechnic Diploma in 2nd year in Ahmedabad? offering
  15. How to get admission in B.E 2nd year in SVNIT after diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic Jamnagar?
  16. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  17. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
14th February 2013, 01:52 PM
v.jagan

Default Re: How to get admission to 2nd year of Engineering course without doing Polytechnic Diploma?

it is difficult to join ma 2nd year without polytechnic diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?