7th June 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate

how can i get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  3. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  4. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  11. How to become a Aeronautical Engineering after taking MEC in intermediate
  12. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  14. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  16. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course?
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
8th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate

Nothing is better than the Indian institute of technology.
But is it so easy to get in one of those. NO!
You have to clear the IIT jEE exam for that. The selection ratio is 2% and the exam is one of the most prestigious exams of the country. With that you can get into any IIT but those which are considered to be the best for the aeronautical engineering are-

- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Next in line comes the NIT's. but for admission in those you need to crack AIEEE exam.

Then comes the state government colleges like HBTI of Uttar Pradesh. These select candidates though the exams like UPSEE, IP University exam etc.

After this there are colleges like
- BITS
- PEC University of Technology Vidya Path
- Bengal Engineering and Science University
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu
- Sathyabama University Jeppiaar Nagar
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Soldevanahali
- Amrita School of Engineering
- M.V.J. College of Engineering

are there. These are private colleges which take though the state government exams and through the management quota(i.e. on the basis of 12th marks and/or donation)
17th June 2015, 12:37 AM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate
List of top Colleges for
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

1.Manav Rachna International University (MRIU)
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Pincode – 121004
Phone: +91-129-4259000
Email: [email protected]

2.KCG College of Technology
KCG Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Karapakkam,
Chennai - 600 097.
Tamil Nadu. India.
Ph. : +91-44-24503232 / 2450 3140
Fax: +91-44-2450 2898
Email: [email protected]

3.Agragami Group of Educational Institutions
C.A. No.14 & 15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A'
Yelahanka New Town
Bangalore 560 064
Phone: (91) area code (80) 3248 9794; 6531 9551
Toll Free No. 1800 - 102 - 9666
Fax: (91) (80) 4168 6714
Email [email protected]

4.Nehru Group of Institutions
451-D, Palakkad main road,
Kuniamuthur,
Coimbatore - 641 008.
Tamilnadu.
Ph : (0422) 2252671, 2252672, 2252673
Fax : 2251147
Email : [email protected].

5.Anna University
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, 600 025
India
Phone: 044 2235 7080
Indian Institute of Aerospace technology
Sy. No. 158 & 160, 158, Doolapally Rd, Devender
Colony,
Kompally, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh 500014
Ph: 093 47 253325
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?