12th August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CS course after completing MPM(masters in Personnel Management)? What is the procedure?

I had completed MPM i.e Masters in personnel management so can i apply for CS course? if yes then let me know the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  2. Syllabus for MBA Marketing and HR for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  4. After b.A Literature which is a better course?
  5. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  6. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  8. What shall I do after completion of BE to get Job having a percentage of 70% in BE with ECE?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  11. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  12. Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks?
  13. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  14. Is there any Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
  15. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. What should I study in Post Graduation if expecting 75% in B.A.(English Literature)? -- [New]
  17. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  18. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
20th September 2012, 02:41 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for CS course after completing MPM(masters in Personnel Management)? What is the procedure?

Yes, you can register your self with ICSI for Executive level as you are post graduate but you must have done your Graduation or MPM from recognized University .

There is no requirement of age and of marks in Graduation level just passing the exams is sufficient to join company secretary course.

You can register online or buy prospectus from it's centers.

Centers list is available in it's official website

This is distance education course that's why can be pursed from any where in India.

ICSI has 66 center all over INDIA.

Company Secretary sees that whether a company is complying with all the rule and regulation or legal formalities while formation and while carry out it's business .

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-
2,EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-
3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750
15 Months programme

Admission is open through out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

Company secretary Executive Program Subjects

1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliance

further For information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
17th June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for CS course after completing MPM(masters in Personnel Management)? What is the procedure?

What are the courses available after master in personnel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?